At Kip Motor Company, we recognize that privacy is very important. This document explains what type of information we collect, how we collect it and what we do with it.
What Types of Information Does Kip Motor Company Collect From You?
1. Personal Information: We collect your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address, and payment information when you give it to us completing an order or catalog request. We also collect car make and model information that will help us process your request or order.
2. Non-Personal Information: We also collect information from you such as: browser type, URL of previous website, your ISP, operating system, and your IP address. This Non-personal information cannot be easily used to personally identify you.
How We Collect Information From You
1. When You Provide it to Us on our Website www.kipmotor.com: When you place an order on our secure shopping site, we collect your billing and shipping information, payment information, and vehicle information.
2. When You Communicate With Us: When you call, fax, or email Kip Motor Company, we collect personal information (name, telephone number, email adress) so that we may answer your inquiries, address your concerns and process your orders.
How We Use Your Information
1. To help us process your request or order.
2. So that we may answer your inquiries, address your concerns and process your orders.